The developmental approach to young children's strategic social cognition and behaviour
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 547–562, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Leonova, T. and Dubois, N. (2002), The developmental approach to young children's strategic social cognition and behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 547–562. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.108
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!