Needs for cognitive economy and self-enhancement as unique predictors of intergroup attitudes
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 563–575, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Stangor, C. and Thompson, E. P. (2002), Needs for cognitive economy and self-enhancement as unique predictors of intergroup attitudes. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 563–575. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.114
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!