Retroactive pessimism: a different kind of hindsight bias
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 577–588, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Tykocinski, O. E., Pick, D. and Kedmi, D. (2002), Retroactive pessimism: a different kind of hindsight bias. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 577–588. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.120
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2001
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 83558101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!