The influence of gender-stereotyped perfumes on leadership attribution
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 815–828, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Sczesny, S. and Stahlberg, D. (2002), The influence of gender-stereotyped perfumes on leadership attribution. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 32: 815–828. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.123
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!