Individualist and collectivist norms: when it's ok to go your own way
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January/February 2003
How to Cite
McAuliffe, B. J., Jetten, J., Hornsey, M. J. and Hogg, M. A. (2003), Individualist and collectivist norms: when it's ok to go your own way. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 57–70. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.129
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!