Effects of control deprivation on effort expenditure and accuracy performance
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 103–118, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Ric, F. and Scharnitzky, P. (2003), Effects of control deprivation on effort expenditure and accuracy performance. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 103–118. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.134
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!