Ingroup identification as a moderator of positive–negative asymmetry in social discrimination
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 215–233, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Hodson, G., Dovidio, J. F. and Esses, V. M. (2003), Ingroup identification as a moderator of positive–negative asymmetry in social discrimination. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 215–233. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.141
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2001
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Numbers: 756-2000-0408, 410-2000-1082
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH48721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!