Role conflict and academic procrastination: A self-determination perspective
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 135–145, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Senécal, C., Julien, E. and Guay, F. (2003), Role conflict and academic procrastination: A self-determination perspective. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 135–145. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.144
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2001
- Le Fonds pour la formation des Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR-Québec)
- Le Conseil de Recherche en Sciences Humaines du Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!