Stereotype threat: the effect of expectancy on performance
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 267–285, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Cadinu, M., Maass, A., Frigerio, S., Impagliazzo, L. and Latinotti, S. (2003), Stereotype threat: the effect of expectancy on performance. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 267–285. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.145
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!