Women's emotional responses to the pervasiveness of gender discrimination
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 297–312, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Schmitt, M. T., Branscombe, N. R. and Postmes, T. (2003), Women's emotional responses to the pervasiveness of gender discrimination. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 297–312. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.147
- Issue online: 28 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!