Leaders and their treatment of subgroups: implications for evaluations of the leader and the superordinate group
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 387–401, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Duck, J. M. and Fielding, K. S. (2003), Leaders and their treatment of subgroups: implications for evaluations of the leader and the superordinate group. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 387–401. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.153
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2002
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: ARCS239G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!