Emotional prejudice, essentialism, and nationalism The 2002 Tajfel lecture
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 703–717, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Leyens, J.-P., Cortes, B., Demoulin, S., Dovidio, J. F., Fiske, S. T., Gaunt, R., Paladino, M.-P., Rodriguez-Perez, A., Rodriguez-Torres, R. and Vaes, J. (2003), Emotional prejudice, essentialism, and nationalism The 2002 Tajfel lecture. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 703–717. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.170
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2002
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research
- Communauté française de Belgique. Grant Number: DGICYT PB98-043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!