Not being what you claim to be: impostors as sources of group threat
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 639–657, September/October 2003
How to Cite
Hornsey, M. J. and Jetten, J. (2003), Not being what you claim to be: impostors as sources of group threat. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 33: 639–657. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.176
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2002
- Australian Research Council
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!