Terror management and political attitudes: the influence of mortality salience on Germans' defence of the German reunification
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Jonas, E. and Greenberg, J. (2004), Terror management and political attitudes: the influence of mortality salience on Germans' defence of the German reunification. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.178
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2002
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!