How regulatory fit enhances motivational strength during goal pursuit
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 39–54, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Spiegel, S., Grant-Pillow, H. and Higgins, E. T. (2004), How regulatory fit enhances motivational strength during goal pursuit. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 39–54. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.180
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2002
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!