How anxious and avoidant attachment affect romantic relationship quality differently: A meta-analytic review
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 406–419, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, T. and Chan, D. K.-S. (2012), How anxious and avoidant attachment affect romantic relationship quality differently: A meta-analytic review. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 406–419. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1842
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!