Emotions in context: Anger causes ethnic bias but not gender bias in men but not women
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 432–441, June 2012
How to Cite
Kuppens, T., Pollet, T. V., Teixeira, C. P., Demoulin, S., Craig Roberts, S. and Little, A. C. (2012), Emotions in context: Anger causes ethnic bias but not gender bias in men but not women. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 432–441. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1848
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- ESF and FRS/FNRS. Grant Number: 2.4531.06 FRFC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!