Special issue article
Needs instigate positive fantasies of idealized futures
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Mental Time Travel: Social Psychological Perspectives on a Fundamental Human Capacity
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 299–307, April 2012
How to Cite
Kappes, H. B., Schwörer, B. and Oettingen, G. (2012), Needs instigate positive fantasies of idealized futures. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 299–307. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1854
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG 237/12-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!