Special issue article
Pursuing perfection or pursuing protection? Self-evaluation motives moderate the behavioral consequences of counterfactual thoughts
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Mental Time Travel: Social Psychological Perspectives on a Fundamental Human Capacity
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 372–382, April 2012
How to Cite
Tyser, M. P., McCrea, S. M. and Knüpfer, K. (2012), Pursuing perfection or pursuing protection? Self-evaluation motives moderate the behavioral consequences of counterfactual thoughts. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 372–382. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1864
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG MC68/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!