When do prototypes bias person memory? differential effects of abstraction level
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 85–102, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Krolak-Schwerdt, S. (2004), When do prototypes bias person memory? differential effects of abstraction level. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 85–102. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.188
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!