Perceived in-group threat as a factor moderating the influence of in-group norms on discrimination against foreigners
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 135–153, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Falomir-Pichastor, J. M., Muñoz-Rojas, D., Invernizzi, F. and Mugny, G. (2004), Perceived in-group threat as a factor moderating the influence of in-group norms on discrimination against foreigners. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 135–153. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.189
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2003
- National Foundation for Scientific Research, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!