Reducing dehumanisation outcomes towards Blacks: The role of multiple categorisation and of human identity
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 875–882, December 2012
How to Cite
Albarello, F. and Rubini, M. (2012), Reducing dehumanisation outcomes towards Blacks: The role of multiple categorisation and of human identity. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 875–882. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1902
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!