A feeling for the future: How does agency in time metaphors relate to feelings?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 813–823, December 2012
How to Cite
Richmond, J., Clare Wilson, J. and Zinken, J. (2012), A feeling for the future: How does agency in time metaphors relate to feelings?. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 813–823. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1906
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2How fast can you (possibly) do it, or how long will it (certainly) take? Communicating uncertain estimates of performance time, Acta Psychologica, 2014, 148, 63, ,
- 4The Role of Cultural Artifacts in the Interpretation of Metaphorical Expressions About Time, Metaphor and Symbol, 2014, 29, 2, 94,