When the past becomes history: effects of temporal order on explanations of trends
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 191–206, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Teigen, K. H. (2004), When the past becomes history: effects of temporal order on explanations of trends. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 191–206. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.191
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2002
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 135854/330
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!