Fast track report
“Everybody feels a broken bone, but only we can feel a broken heart”: Group membership influences the perception of targets' suffering
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 801–806, December 2012
How to Cite
Riva, P. and Andrighetto, L. (2012), “Everybody feels a broken bone, but only we can feel a broken heart”: Group membership influences the perception of targets' suffering. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 42: 801–806. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1918
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!