Knowledge matters: Anchoring effects are moderated by knowledge level
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 97–108, February 2013
How to Cite
Smith, A. R., Windschitl, P. D. and Bruchmann, K. (2013), Knowledge matters: Anchoring effects are moderated by knowledge level. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 97–108. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1921
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!