Belief in conspiracy theories: The influence of uncertainty and perceived morality
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 109–115, February 2013
How to Cite
van Prooijen, J.-W. and Jostmann, N. B. (2013), Belief in conspiracy theories: The influence of uncertainty and perceived morality. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 109–115. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1922
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!