Behavioral information biases the expected facial appearance of members of novel groups
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 116–125, February 2013
How to Cite
Dotsch, R., Wigboldus, D. H. J. and VAN Knippenberg, A. (2013), Behavioral information biases the expected facial appearance of members of novel groups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 116–125. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1928
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!