The first and second authors contributed equally to this work.
When status differences are illegitimate, groups' needs diverge: Testing the needs-based model of reconciliation in contexts of status inequality
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 137–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Siem, B., von Oettingen, M., Mummendey, A. and Nadler, A. (2013), When status differences are illegitimate, groups' needs diverge: Testing the needs-based model of reconciliation in contexts of status inequality. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 137–148. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1929
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!