Connecting the dots: Mobilizing theory to reveal the big picture in social psychology (and why we should do this)
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–8, February 2013
How to Cite
Ellemers, N. (2013), Connecting the dots: Mobilizing theory to reveal the big picture in social psychology (and why we should do this). Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1932
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!