Antismoking norm and smokers' antismoking attitudes: The interplay between personal and group-based self-esteem
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 192–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Falomir-Pichastor, J. M., Mugny, G., Berent, J., Pereira, A. and Krasteva, D. (2013), Antismoking norm and smokers' antismoking attitudes: The interplay between personal and group-based self-esteem. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 192–200. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1935
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!