This research was supported in part by grant P23809 from the Austrian Science Fund to the first author.
There's no “I” in team: Effects of cooperative video games on cooperative behavior†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 224–228, April 2013
How to Cite
Greitemeyer, T. and Cox, C. (2013), There's no “I” in team: Effects of cooperative video games on cooperative behavior. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 224–228. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1940
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!