Upright and left out: Posture moderates the effects of social exclusion on mood and threats to basic needs
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 355–361, August 2013
How to Cite
Welker, K. M., Oberleitner, D. E., Cain, S. and Carré, J. M. (2013), Upright and left out: Posture moderates the effects of social exclusion on mood and threats to basic needs. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 355–361. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1944
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!