Social resources at a time of crisis: How gender stereotypes inform gendered leader evaluations
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 381–392, August 2013
How to Cite
Rink, F., Ryan, M. K. and Stoker, J. I. (2013), Social resources at a time of crisis: How gender stereotypes inform gendered leader evaluations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 381–392. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1954
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!