Sources of respect: the effects of being liked by ingroups and outgroups
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 155–172, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Ellemers, N., Doosje, B. and Spears, R. (2004), Sources of respect: the effects of being liked by ingroups and outgroups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 155–172. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.196
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!