Laughing and liking: Exploring the interpersonal effects of humor use in initial social interactions
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 532–543, October 2013
How to Cite
Treger, S., Sprecher, S. and Erber, R. (2013), Laughing and liking: Exploring the interpersonal effects of humor use in initial social interactions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 532–543. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1962
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!