Less is more: The effect of multiple implementation intentions targeting unhealthy snacking habits
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 344–354, August 2013
How to Cite
Verhoeven, A. A. C., Adriaanse, M. A., de Ridder, D. T. D., de Vet, E. and Fennis, B. M. (2013), Less is more: The effect of multiple implementation intentions targeting unhealthy snacking habits. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 344–354. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1963
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 200120003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!