The self-regulatory role of anticipated group-based shame and guilt in inhibiting in-group favoritism
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 493–504, October 2013
How to Cite
Shepherd, L., Spears, R. and Manstead, A. S. (2013), The self-regulatory role of anticipated group-based shame and guilt in inhibiting in-group favoritism. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 493–504. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1971
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: ES/F020074/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!