Fast track report
What does it mean to belong? Interpersonal bonds and intragroup similarities as predictors of felt belonging in different types of groups
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 455–462, October 2013
How to Cite
Easterbrook, M. and Vignoles, V. L. (2013), What does it mean to belong? Interpersonal bonds and intragroup similarities as predictors of felt belonging in different types of groups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 455–462. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1972
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!