The meaning of tears: Which sex seems emotional depends on the social context
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 505–515, October 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, A. H., Eagly, A. H. and Oosterwijk, S. (2013), The meaning of tears: Which sex seems emotional depends on the social context. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 505–515. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1974
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- Dutch Science Foundation. Grant Number: B 57-225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!