Personal values and prosocial behaviour in strategic interactions: Distinguishing value-expressive from value-ambivalent behaviours
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 554–569, October 2013
How to Cite
Lönnqvist, J.-E., Verkasalo, M., Wichardt, P. C. and Walkowitz, G. (2013), Personal values and prosocial behaviour in strategic interactions: Distinguishing value-expressive from value-ambivalent behaviours. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 554–569. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1976
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!