Competition in stereotyped domains: Competition, social comparison, and stereotype threat
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 648–660, December 2013
How to Cite
Van Loo, K. J., Boucher, K. L., Rydell, R. J. and Rydell, M. T. (2013), Competition in stereotyped domains: Competition, social comparison, and stereotype threat. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 648–660. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1977
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!