Restricting the scope of justice to justify discrimination: The role played by justice perceptions in discrimination against immigrants
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 627–636, December 2013
How to Cite
Lima-Nunes, A., Pereira, C. R. and Correia, I. (2013), Restricting the scope of justice to justify discrimination: The role played by justice perceptions in discrimination against immigrants. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 627–636. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1981
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/62066/2009, PTDC/PSI-PSO/114159/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!