Portions of this article were presented in Angela Carter's doctoral dissertation.
Investigating the interface of the investment model and adult attachment theory
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 661–672, December 2013
How to Cite
Carter, A. M., Fabrigar, L. R., MacDonald, T. K. and Monner, L. J. (2013), Investigating the interface of the investment model and adult attachment theory. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 43: 661–672. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1984
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Romantic Partner Monitoring After Breakups: Attachment, Dependence, Distress, and Post-Dissolution Online Surveillance via Social Networking Sites, Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, 2015, 18, 9, 491, ,