Author Contribution Statement: E. U. and D. D. developed the research hypothesis and theoretical framing of the paper. L. Z. designed the studies and collected and analyzed the data. The introduction and discussion of the paper were written by E. U. and the methods and results by L. Z., with D. D. providing guidance on the research studies and detailed comments on the overall manuscript. All authors approved the final version of the paper for submission.
Fast track report
When actions speak volumes: The role of inferences about moral character in outrage over racial bigotry
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 23–29, February 2014
How to Cite
Uhlmann, E. L., Zhu, L. [. and Diermeier, D. (2014), When actions speak volumes: The role of inferences about moral character in outrage over racial bigotry. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44: 23–29. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1987
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!