Getting ready for the bad times: self-esteem and anticipatory coping
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 309–316, May/June 2004
How to Cite
Newby-Clark, I. R. (2004), Getting ready for the bad times: self-esteem and anticipatory coping. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 309–316. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.199
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2003
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!