The moderating role of attribute accessibility in conditioning multiple specific attributes
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 69–81, February 2014
How to Cite
Förderer, S. and Unkelbach, C. (2014), The moderating role of attribute accessibility in conditioning multiple specific attributes. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44: 69–81. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1994
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: UN 273/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!