Gamers against science: The case of the violent video games debate
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 104–116, March 2014
How to Cite
Nauroth, P., Gollwitzer, M., Bender, J. and Rothmund, T. (2014), Gamers against science: The case of the violent video games debate. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44: 104–116. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.1998
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!