What is smart in a social dilemma? differential effects of priming competence on cooperation
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 317–332, May/June 2004
How to Cite
Utz, S., Ouwerkerk, J. W. and Van Lange, P. A. M. (2004), What is smart in a social dilemma? differential effects of priming competence on cooperation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 317–332. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.200
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: UT 35/1-1 and 35/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!