Beyond need satisfaction: Empowering and accepting messages from third parties ineffectively restore trust and consequent reconciliation
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 126–140, March 2014
How to Cite
Shnabel, N., Nadler, A. and Dovidio, J. F. (2014), Beyond need satisfaction: Empowering and accepting messages from third parties ineffectively restore trust and consequent reconciliation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44: 126–140. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2002
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!